The powered RL115A is ideal for DJs, lectures, and special events, as well as for the singer/songwriter, instrumentalist, or acoustic duo. The RL115A 2-way active loudspeaker raises the bar in live sound reinforcement. This versatile system offers 800 watts of power and the superior efficiency of a Class D amplifier – all in a lightweight and portable design.
Samson RL115A Powered Speaker Features
In a Class by Itself
- Lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 800 watts Peak/400 watts RMS of power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver with 2" voice coil
- 1" neodymium high frequency driver
- Selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo input with independent volume control
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Contour switch for popular DJ/music playback EQ
- 4-point electronic protection circuitry
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact-resistant design
- Full perforatedmetal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Floor monitor positioning options
Class D amplification provides maximum power from a lightweight and efficient chassis. Its bi-amp design hosts two separate power amps for highs and lows that greatly improves the sound. The system produces 800 Watts of Peak Power – delivering clean audio without any distortion. Internal circuitry provides thermal and overload protection to keep everything running smoothly.
Loud and Proud
The RL115A's speaker features a 15" extended range low frequency driver for deep, rich bass tone with a tight and punchy low end. A 2" voice coil maximizes heat dispersion for higher efficiency and sound accuracy. The 1" neodymium high frequency driver is equipped with a 1" voice coil for smooth, crisp highs, while its wide dispersion horn provides linear frequency response and excellent coverage in any venue.
All Are Welcome
The RL115A features an onboard mixer with an XLR-1/4" combo jack – complete with a gain-matching mic/line switch – to accommodate nearly any input source. A USB wireless port is also included for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (not included), making it perfect for conferences, lectures, rallies, fitness classes, and entertaining. Switching on the Contour (EQ) circuit allows you to customize your sound for any application or environment.
Born to Run
Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinets equipped with perforated metal grilles provide added protection to the RL115A speakers themselves. Its versatile design allows the option for either vertical (front of house) or horizontal (monitor) use. Three easy-carry handles provide easy transport and placement. And a convenient 1 3/8" pole-mount socket is built right in.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.