Perfect as a stand-alone speaker or as an addition to a sound system, the portable RS110a offers unparalleled ease-of-use, powerful audio output and sturdy cabinet design at a remarkable value. This 300-watt powerhouse offers excellent coverage and produces a balanced audio image for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ setups. The RS110a has a bi-amped design that pushes a 10” woofer for a tight and punchy bass response and a 1” tweeter for smooth, crisp highs— guaranteed to shake the house.
Samson RS110A 10" 2-Way 300 Watt Active Loudspeaker With Bluetooth Features
All The Ins & Outs:
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 300 watts Peak/170 watts RMS of power
- 10" extended range low frequency driver with 2" voice coil
- 1" high frequency driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Samson XPD USB Digital Wireless jack (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Four M10 fly points
- Horizontal/Angled floor monitor positioning
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
The RS110a features all the essential connections for integration with any sound setup. The on-board mixer is equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4” combo input channels for mics or instruments, each with variable compressor controls. An additional 1/8” line level input offers connections for phones or external music players as well as Bluetooth connectivity. A USB wireless port can be used with Samson XPD series wireless microphone systems (sold separately). It also features an XLR Mix Output for connecting the RS110a to additional speakers.
Rugged Cab Design:
A sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction and metal grille makes the RS110a perfectly fit for the demands of the road and stage. The cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning, a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement and four M10 fly points for permanent speaker installation. In addition, the RS110a includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.