Powerful and versatile, the Samson RS115a is easy to transport and set up. The RS115A is a 400 watt 2-Way Active Loudspeaker features an onboard mixer with mic/line input options, Bluetooth® audio streaming, plus a USB Wireless port for connecting Samson XPD Series wireless microphone systems. An excellent choice for a wide range of audio applications.
Samson RS115a Active Loudspeaker Features
Power and Drive(rs)
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 400 watts Peak/170 watts RMS of power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver with 2.5" voice coil
- 1" high frequency driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Floor monitor positioning options
With a bi-amped design (separate amplifiers for high and low frequencies), the RS115a offers greater efficiency, more accurate sound and an impressive 400 watts of power. This power is realized through a 15" extended range woofer with a large 2.5" voice coil that provides excellent coverage and clarity, while keeping the low-end tight and punchy. Meanwhile, its 1" tweeter adds smooth, crisp highs to produce a balanced audio image.
The RS115a speaker features an onboard mixer equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo input channels with variable compressor controls. An additional channel offers an 1/8" line level input, Bluetooth connectivity and a USB Wireless port for use with Samson XPD wireless microphone systems (sold separately). The RS115a also includes an XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers to expand your sound system.
Protection and Placement
In addition to its high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction, the RS115a is fitted with a full metal grille that provides maximum component protection. Each cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning options, as well as a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement. In addition, the RS115a includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.