The Samson Servo 120A is a reference-class 120 watt (60 watts per side at 4 ohms) single rack space power amplifier designed for use with near-field studio monitors or wherever distortion free, wide, flat frequency response is required. Features include servo controlled soft on/off, silent convection cooling, independent left/right level controls with 10-segment LED meters, balanced 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated unbalanced RCA inputs, 5-way binding posts output and front panel headphone jack with speaker mute for private monitoring.
Perfect for the recording studio, powering public address systems, onstage monitoring and home theater applications, the 120a's bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability. The convection cooling design also means there is no fan, so you get an unbelievably quiet performance from this remarkable power amp. And with such versatility, the Servo 120a will provide seamless performance in any number of applications
Samson Servo 120a - Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1 Space 19-inch Rackmount Servo Controlled Power Amplifier
- 60 Watts per side at 4 ohms stereo
- 120 watts at 8 ohms (bridged mono)
- balanced 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated unbalanced RCA inputs with 5-way binding posts output
- Bi-polar design and toroidal transformer power supply
- Individual left and right Level controls
- 5-segment, 3-color LED meters
- Convection-cooled design
- Headphone Jack with speaker output mute
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.