Musicians choose Samson wireless for its crisp clear audio and reliability. Samson’s Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver.
Samson Stage 212 Dual Handheld Vocal VHF Wireless System Features
- Ideal for home karaoke, live presentation,education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
- 12 operating channels across 173MHz–198MHz frequency range
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter included
Each handheld features Samson’s Q6 mic element, providing a clean robust sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation,education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.The Stage 212’s frequency-agile design offers 12 operating channels across a 173MHz–198MHz frequency range.
Samson SR212 Wireless Receiver:
- Rugged metal chassis
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4” outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
In addition, the system’s IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver’s operating frequency. Each transmitter offers a 200’ operating range for up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Samson VH212 Handheld Transmitters:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200’ operating range (line-of-sight)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.