The versatile Samson XPD2 Handheld system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to any venue due to its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. The Samson XPD2 USB Handheld Wireless System delivers its high-quality audio via digital transmission.
Samson XPD2 HQ6 USB Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System Features
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- HXD1 handheld microphone transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone element
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100' operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes mic clip and USB extension cable
Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 Handheld is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions. Adding Apple or Android adapter cables (optional) allows the XPD2 Handheld to connect to smartphones for pro quality wireless audio that turns your mobile device into a mobile production studio.
The XPD2 Handheld system combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology to make integrating a wireless microphones into your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways to Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.*
*To connect to an iOS device, Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is needed. To connect to an Android device, a host OTG adapter is needed.
This type of wireless technology enables the HXD2 handheld microphone transmitter to send uncompressed signal to the receiver. The result is greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system, and a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.