Slim and rugged while improving your sound, the DM1 Dynamite boots your overall levels for optimum performance. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier. Providing a robust +28dB of gain, the DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp with adding noise or coloration.
SE Electronics Dynamite DM1 Active Inline Dynamic Microphone Preamp Features
- +28dB of clean, consistent gain
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- The perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- Gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
- Sophisticated class-A electronics
- State of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- Transformer-less design for pristine sound quality
- Provides the lowest noise in its class
- Dedicated output buffer amplifier
- Provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- Extremely low output impedance
- Drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz
- Gold-plated XLR connector for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- Slim, rugged all-metal housing with premium finish
- Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- Slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has the lowest self-noise in its class. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated output buffer amplifier. Its output impedance is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
Application Note: For optimum results, it is highly recommended to plug the DM1 directly into the output of the microphone. If required, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM1; the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance.