Sennheiser E901 Boundary Microphone is the optimal microphone for kick drum, Leslie, and low frequency instrument applications!
Pre-polarized, half-cardioid boundary layer condenser comes with the standard XLR plug, no adapter cable is needed. It is highly robust and completely step-resistant. It benefits from an integrated pre-amp. The extremely thin, high-strength diaphragm delivers a very low bass response and fast transient signals. Incidental rear noise is effectively rejected.
Sennheiser E901 Boundary Condenser Microphone Features:
Sennheiser E901 Boundary Condenser Microphone Includes:
- Frequency response optimized for bass drum miking
- Standard XLR plug: no adaptor cable needed
- Capable of handling extremely high SPLs
- No stand needed -- just lay it on a towel or pillow
- Fast attack
- Very dry and precise low-bass response
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Rubber damping plate on base
- Gold plated XLR connector
- Integrated pre-amplifier
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- E901 microphone
- User Manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.