The latest addition to Sennheiser's Evolution family of wireless microphones, the EW 100 ENG G4 combo system features 1,680 tunable frequencies.
This ENG G4 set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording. Its plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set.
Sennheiser EW 100 ENG G4 Wireless Microphone Combo System Features
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound
- Lightweight aluminum transmitter
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
The EW100 ENG G4 package conveniently includes the EK 100 G4 receiver, SKP 100 G4 plug-on transmitter, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, and ME 2-II lavalier microphone.
The wireless microphone system features 1680 tunable frequencies, 20 frequency banks, and 12 frequency presets per bank. The EK 100 G4 receiver is made of a durable metal enclosure and equipped with an updated high-contrast LCD and OLED display, a blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button. Built with a 1/8" unbalanced TRS mini output for quick connection to camcorders, the receiver features 4-preset memory locations, that can be reassigned to any of the 1680 available frequencies, within the 42 MHz tuning range.
Additionally, the SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter features an identically designed enclosure as the receiver. It is built with a high-contrast LCD and OLED display, and 12 preset memory locations, which can be reassigned to any of the available 1680 frequencies. The SK 100 G4 transmitter provides a 1/8" locking mini input jack for compatible lavalier microphones. In addition, the ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone features a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for capturing audio in the most demanding environments.
Finally, the SKP 100 G4 plug-on transmitter allows any standard dynamic microphone with a 3-pin XLR connection to be used wirelessly. This transmitter utilizes the same frequency band as the bodypack and is powered by 2 x AA batteries or optional Sennheiser BA2015 accupack.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.