The HD 25 headphones are indispensable because of their accurate sound reproduction which is critical for monitoring. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Sennheiser HD25 Studio Monitor Headphones Features
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.