Take control of the club with Sennheiser’s top-of-the-line DJ model - HD8 DJ. Designed for the most demanding users and punishing pro environments, they have been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s top DJs. Acoustically, they are inspired by the legendary HD 25 and deliver an excellent sound reproduction, focusing on the rhythm and beat matching which professionals need.
Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. Its iconic metal pivot rings allows the user to swivel the ear cups up to 210 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring at the turntable. What’s more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music.
Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Crafted from durable, high quality metal parts to guarantee years of use
- Excellent sound reproduction across the audible range thanks to a proprietary acoustics system
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments
- High noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
- HD8 DJ headphones
- Cable 1: Coiled + Kevlar OFC; 1.5 m, stretchable to 3.0 m / 3.5 mm straight plug
- Cable 2: Straight + Kevlar OFC; 3.0 m / 3.5 mm straight plug
- 6.3 mm adaptor plug
- Additional velour earpads
- Premium carry case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.