For clear articulate sound, performers and musicians choose the HSP 2-EW Omnidirectional MKE Condenser Headset microphone for its precision and comfort. Headworn microphone featuring very lightweight design and superlative audio quality. Permanently polarized MKE platinum condenser capsule with omni-directional polar pattern designed for professional "hands free" applications. The adjustable neckband is visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear. HSP2 is available in black or beige, and includes modular snap-on cable and hard carrying case.
Sennheiser HSP 2-EW Omnidirectional MKE Condenser Headset Mic Features
What's in the Box:
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side
- Microphone boom is adjustable in length and angle
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapor deposition process
- Can also be used with the cardioid HSP4 boom microphone
- ew connector (3 oz.).
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Boom microphone
- Clips for attaching the microphone boom
- Connection cable
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Caps for altering the frequency response
- Operating instructions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.