The MKE 200 is a compact, super-cardioid on-camera microphone with built-in wind protection and shock absorption for enhanced in-camera audio. Includes carrying pouch, fur windshield, and 3.5mm TRS and TRRS coiled cables for compatibility with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
Sennheiser MKE 200 Super-Cardioid On-Camera Condenser Microphone Features
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8") TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation
The MKE 200 features a super-cardioid capsule that provides focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this directional microphone will enhance your in-camera audio and bring clarity to your recordings.
Built-in Wind Screen and Shock Mount
All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 200 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. These two features combined ensure the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Add the included furry windshield accessory for maximum wind protection.
In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 200 includes 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS and TRRS cables to be used with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
In the box:
(1) MKE 200 on-camera microphone
(1) Locking 3.5mm TRS-TRS coiled cable
(1) Locking 3.5mm TRS - TRRS coiled cable
(1) Furry windshield for MKE 200