The MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. The MKH 416 is a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television; especially for outside broadcast applications.
The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection. The MKH 416 features a supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen.
Sennheiser MKH 416 Short Shotgun Interference Tube Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency
- Above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern
- Increased directivity due to interference
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic
- Matt black all-metal body
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.