The Shure Beta 27 side address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications.
Its flat frequency response and low self noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern insures high gain before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources.
Shure Beta 27 Side Address Condenser Microphone Features
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1 inch externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar diaphragm.
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.