The DL4 lavalier microphone with LEMO connection features DuraPlex which has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, or wherever audio takes you, contending with the elements won’t slow you down. As comfortable on the beach as it is in a broadcast studio, DuraPlex features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards.
The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It also offers virtually zero “memory effect,” won’t kink, and is fully paintable.
Shure DL4B/O-LM3-A DuraPlex Omni Lavalier Condenser Mic Features
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design for discrete placement and improved gain-before-feedback
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- LEMO connector type
- Kit includes the following accessories: Case, Foam Windscreen, Snap-fit Windscreen, Single Tie Clip, Sticky