The Shure KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon Microphone
is a premium bi-directional ribbon mic for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. The KSM313/NE is hand-assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions.
Shure KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon Microphone Features
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
- Includes soft case and A300M ShureLock Stand Mount
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs. This makes the Shure KSM313/NE ribbon mic able to withstand the rigors of the road as well as the high volume levels when recording.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, the Shure KSM313 ribbon microphone is the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.