The Shure KSM353/ED Ribbon Microphone
is a premium bi-directional ribbon mic crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. Proprietary Roswellite technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. The KSM353/ED is hand-assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
Shure KSM353/ED Ribbon Microphone Features
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Includes metal carrying case, velveteen pouch, polishing cloth, and A300SM ShureLock Wire Rope Shock Mount
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs. This technology makes the KSM353 mic at home both on the road and in the studio.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, the Shure KSM353 ribbon mic is the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.