Designed with a tailored frequency response for superior reproduction, the PGA27 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm, highly durable design and construction and a high SPL threshold for clearly capturing a wide variety of vocal, acoustic, and amplified sources. Versatile for use in both recording and live performance. Phantom power required.
Shure PGA27 Condenser Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of unwanted mechanical noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.