The PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone. Featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. The PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable. Phantom power required.
Shure PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone Features
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3