The P3R is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. With 24-bit digital audio clarity and up to 300 ft of range (90 m), the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Use MixMode technology to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left/right balance as desired. One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
Shure PSM300 Wireless In Ear Monitor Receiver Only Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.