The SLX-D Beta58 digital handheld wireless transmitter delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD1 easily syncs with a wireless receiver. TQG connectivity to a variety of microphone options guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
Shure SLXD2/B58 SLX-D BETA 58 Handheld Transmitter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- TQG connectivity offers a variety of microphone options
- Ergonomic, durable plastic construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.