SLXD4 Digital Wireless receiver delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD4 easily syncs wireless transmitters. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
Shure SLXD4 SLX-D Single Wireless Receiver Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Rugged metal construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.