The new SM31FH adds hydrophobic materials to the industry-standard, road-tested Shure SM family in a rugged and durable cardioid condenser microphone. TA4F 4-pin connectors make it a viable replacement for any existing Shure wireless headset system. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck design provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.