The SM35 headset condenser mic from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones. A tight, cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage. Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity integrates into any Shure wireless bodypack system, and makes it appropriate for any stage.
Shure SM35-TQG Headset Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, cardioid condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Locking snap-fit windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.