The SM35 headset condenser mic from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones. A tight, cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage. The SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, cardioid condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- XLR connector with inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired applications
- Locking snap-fit windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.