The Shure UA505-RSMA Remote Antenna Mounting Bracket Kit lets you mount an antenna away from the receiver or equipment rack.
NOTE: Antennas and bracket mounting hardware (screws, washers and nuts) are not included in this kit.
- 1 - Reverse SMA Bulkhead Adapters, lockwasher and nut
- 1 - Remote Antenna Mounting Bracket Kit
- 1 - 6" Reverse SMA Cable
Follow these guidelines when mounting antennas remotely:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Reduce distance between transmitter and antenna.
- Mount antennas farther from each other to improve performance.
- Position antennas so there is nothing obstructing the line of sight to the transmitter, including the audience.
- Keep antennas away from metal objects and any other antennas.
- Use only low-loss reverse SMA cable to avoid poor RF signal.
- Consult cable's specifications and calculate signal loss for desired cable run.
- Use one continuous length of cable from the antenna to the receiver to increase signal reliability.
- Always perform a walk-around test to verify coverage before using a wireless system during a speech or performance. Experiment with antenna placement to find the optimum location. If necessary, mark any trouble spots and ask presenters or performers to avoid those areas.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.