The Shure UniPlex UL4 is a professional MEMS lavalier microphone that is ideal for speech and performance applications in broadcast, corporate, and conference environments. The subminiature design and custom cardioid element provide robust audio performance. Each microphone is supplied with a storage pouch, single tie clip, and snap fit windscreen.
The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It also offers virtually zero “memory effect,” won’t kink, and is fully paintable.
Shure UL4B/C-LM3-A Uniplex Cardioid Lavalier Microphone Features
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design for discrete placement and improved gain-before-feedback
- Professional sound quality for speech and presentation applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- 3-Pin LEMO Connector for Shure Transmitter
- Kit includes the following accessories: Case, Snap-fit Windscreen, Single Tie Clip