An internal frame mounted on adjustable elastomer shock absorbers on all eight corners. These revolutionary shocks are designed to control the effects of shock and vibration on three axes. The "sway" space around the internal frame provides natural air conditioning -- very important for delicate equipment. Inner rack chassis depth is 20" rail to rail with pre-threaded rack rails for standard 10-32 hardware that is included. They are half the weight of the old wooden cases.
SKB 1-SKB-R906U20 6-Space Shock Mount Rack Case Features
- Molded of LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
- Includes rear rails, front and rear lid
- Adjustable elastomer shock technology
- Precise level of shock absorption for any load
- Molded handles provide an easy and secure grasping point
- Mounting hardware in the racks is easy with the provided hardware