Custom interior for the Midas M32, 32- Channel mixing console. This roto-molded moisture controlled flight case is lighter weight than previous bulky flight cases.
The exterior is double walled roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP) for maximum strength and rigidity with (4) casters (two of which are locking casters), (6) Spring loaded handles, (8) Steel heavy-duty latches. The interior features custom foam blocks and a roto-molded hinged doghouse for management of all of the back connectors.
The overall weight is lighter than the equivalent road cases while providing maximum security in transport.
Roto Mixer Case for Midas M32 Mixer with Doghouse Features
- Roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP)
- Double walled for maximum strength
- Large rubber gasket in the lid for moisture control
- Four casters (two of which are locking casters)
- Six spring loaded handles
- Eight heavy-duty steel latches
- Custom foam interior
- Hinged doghouse design for cable and connector management
- Note: Midas M32 sold separately