The iSeries 3i-1711-R5C features a custom, high-quality foam interior that’s form cut to accommodate the Canon R5C Cinema Camera with additional pockets for two LP-E6NH batteries, LC-E6 battery charger, RF24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens, Tascam CA-XLR2d-C Mic Adapter, and large accessory pocket. The accessory pocket measures 10.375” x 4.25” x 4” and is perfect for the power supply, an additional lens, cables, or other accessories. The lens slot was designed around the Canon RF24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens, but can fit other similar-sized lenses such as the Canon RF24-105mm. The lens cutout is 6.25” long. The width is 2.75” near the lens mount, 3.5” for the body of the lens and 4.125” for the lens hood section. The depth is 3.5” in the body of the lens and 3.75” where the lens hood goes on the lens reversed.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
SKB 3i-1711-R5C iSeries Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Fits the Canon R5C Cinema Camera and accessories
- Room for two Lp-E6NH batteries, LC-E6 battery charger, RF24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens, and Tascam CA-XLR2d-C mic adapter
- Accessory pocket measures 10.375" x 4.25" x 4"
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Waterproof with complete gasket seal
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for customer supplied lock
- Patented trigger latches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.