Featuring high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the Kemper Profiler Stage, the 3i-2015-7KPS case interior also includes a 16.5" x 3.25" x 5" pocket for an expression pedal, power cables and other accessories. There is additional storage under the pedalboard which measures 14" x 8" x 2".
SKB 3i-2015-7KPS iSeries Kemper Profiler Stage Case Features
- Custom cut interior for Kemper Profiler Stage
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Trigger release latch system
- Stainless steel locking loops
- Accepts SKB's TSA Padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Kemper Profiler sold separately
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G).
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.