Manufactured with ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, the 3i-221312WMC wireless mic case has cutouts for 16 handheld wireless microphones. The 3i-221312WMC Wireless Mic case is part of the Waterproof iSeries of cases with a custom foam interior to protect a variety mic brands including Shure and Sennheiser.
This custom foam interior is designed to hold sixteen handheld wireless microphones vertically. On the side is a removable tray with pick and pluck foam that can be used to hold body pack transmitters or other accessories. Below the tray is space that can be used for cables, direct boxes, and other equipment. This case features a pull out handle and wheels for easy transport.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
SKB 3i-221312WMC Injection Molded Microphone Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Cutouts for 16 handheld wireless microphones
- Removable tray with pick and pluck foam for accessories
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Stainless steel locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle with push button release
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- TSA accepted key locking latches are available
- Customizable cubed foam interior
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.