Protect your legendary MPC One from the elements with the ultimate protection! The 3i1813-5MPC1 features high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the AKAI MPC One Sampler/Sequencer, with side pockets for the power supply, audio cables, or other accessories.
All SKB iSeries cases are injection molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger latches, rubberized cushion-grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C). All iSeries cases are proudly made in the USA and come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
SKB 3i1813-5MPC1 iSeries Injection Molded Case Features
- Custom cut foam interior for AKAI MPC One
- Side compartments for power supply, cables, and other accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes the case watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C)
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented trigger latches
- Accepts SKB's TSA combination padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Note: Akai MPC One sold separately