The 3i1813-5MPCL is proudly made in the USA and comes with an unparalleled, unconditional Lifetime Warranty. Featuring high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the Akai MPC Live Sampler/Sequencer, the 3i1813-5MPCL provides the maximum protection in transporting the stand alone sampler/sequencer.
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented “trigger release” TSA-retrofit table latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
SKB 3i1813-5MPCL iSeries Case Features
- Custom cut Foam interior for AKAI MPC Live
- Compartment (under MPC Live) for cables and accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger release latch system
- Stainless steel locking loops
- Accepts SKB's TSA Combination Padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty