The 3i2421-7MPCX iSeries Case is specifically designed to provide maximum protection for your MPC X sampler / sequencer. Featuring high quality form-cut PE foam, the 3i2421-7MPCX iSeries Case cradles and supports your MPC X from the elements. The 3i2421-7MPCX iSeries Case—along with every SKB iSeries Case—is proudly made in the USA and comes with an unparalleled, unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
SKB 3i2421-7MPCX iSeries Injection Molded Case Features
- Custom cut Foam interior for AKAI MPC X
- Compartment (under MPC X) for cables and accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger release latch system
- Stainless steel locking loops
- Accepts SKB's TSA Combination Padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Oversized handle
- Convenient in-line skate style wheels with pull handle
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Included is a recessed compartment below the mixer for cables and other accessories. An oversized carry handle, user-friendly one-finger push button release tow handle, and convenient in-line wheels all help to ensure that transporting your gear is as easy and secure as possible.
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented “trigger release” TSA-retrofit table latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.