Designed for transport of either cymbals in a gig bag or marching band cymbals that cannot be mounted on a spindle, the SKB CS22 Cymbal Safe Case
is rotationally molded from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), offering high durability and strength.
SKB CS22 Cymbal Safe Case Features
- Transports cymbals in gig bag or marching cymbals
- High durability and strength
- Roto-molded D-Shaped case
- Molded in feet for upright positioning
- Roto-X pattern for added strength and reliable stacking
- Sure grip handles with a 90° stop
- Padded interior for added protection
The CS22 is a roto-molded D-shaped case design with molded in feet for upright positioning and stability. The case includes a patented Roto-X pattern for added strength, durability, and reliable stacking. Sure grip handles with a 90° stop are designed for easy lifting and transporting, and a padded interior ensures added protection.
SKB products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship while in possession of the original owner. SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to accident, improper care, negligence or normal wear, where SKB is not at fault, will be repaired for a reasonable charge.