The iSeries Injection Molded Shallow Fly Rack frames are 9” deep from rail to rail, providing a great solution for shallow recording interfaces, video switchers, or wireless microphone receivers. All Shallow Fly Rack cases feature TSA locking latches and a pull out handle/wheels for easy towing, as well as a pocket below each of the racks for cables and additional accessories.
Featuring both injection molded cases and racks, our waterproof Fly Racks are lighter in weight and more affordable than previous models--all without compromising strength or durability.
SKB's injection molded rack frames are manufactured alongside our iSeries cases in Orange, California. Rack frames are removable and fit easily into SKB's iSeries cases, where they are protected by high quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons.
At less than half the weight of standard shock racks, SKB Fly Racks feature iSeries Watertight injection molded cases that are under 62 linear inches to keep from being oversized--the perfect solution for flying or shipping delicate equipment. Convenient in-line wheels and a push button release pull handle provides easy transport.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve, and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Shallow 9" Fly Rack Case Features
- Removable injection molded shock rack cage
- 9 inch rack depth
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA Acceptable trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Built-in wheels and pull handle
- Note: Rack gear sold separately