SKB’s Roto Molded Removable Shock Rack Cases
are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, and perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
SKB Roto Molded Removable Shock Rack Case Features:
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 pounds
- Standard 19 inch Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24 inch rail to rail
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard
- 2 inch front lid, and 5 inch rear lid with edge casters standard
- SKB's Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware, recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Lid hangars
- Case coupling straps
The SKB Roto Molded Removable Shock Rack Case is molded of linear medium density polyethylene plastic that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds. The SKB 3RR Series Removable Racks are 24 inches deep from rail to rail with a standard 19 inch rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The SKB Removable Shock Rack Case comes with a 2 inch deep front lid and a 5 inch deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24 inches, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases.
Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection and standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending ‘positive lock’ latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment. The interior rack is also completely removable allowing complete frame access for bench integration.