Meeting the needs of musicians and pro audio engineers, the roto-molded shallow rack case now has a full front and rear cover instead of a rear access panel for easy access. Both doors have a rubber gasket to keep water out of the case.
The Shallow Racks are roto-molded for strength and durability and feature a new exterior design with interlocking capabilities, recessed steel, Mil-Spec black twist latches, shock absorbing rubber feet and new heavy-duty flush handles. With the addition of rear rack rails and the new cover design, the depth on the new Roto-molded Shallow Racks has been extended to 10.7" from front to rear rail. Gear can now be mounted front and rear with the supplied rackmount clips.
SKB Roto Molded Shallow Rack Case Features
- Roto-molded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Shock absorbing rubber feet
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear
- Note: rack gear sold separately