Enhance your studio for great recordings with the Active Speaker Pack by SM Pro Audio. Hear the true sound of your recordings and control the volume with the touch of a finger by using this great value pack. If you own a pair of studio monitor speakers, the Active Speaker Pack will improve the quality of your home studio.
SM Pro Audio Active Starter Pack Includes
Nano Patch Plus Passive Stereo Controller
- Nano Patch Plus Volume Controller
- 2 x Isolation Pads: 170mm x 300mm x 40mm
- 2 TRS to XLR Male cables
- 2 XLR to XLR cables 3 meters
The Nano Patch Plus really comes into its own when connected between your computer audio interface/soundcard master outputs and a pair of active (powered) monitor speakers. One of the benefits of passive volume attenuation is that you no longer have to control volumes with your software’s master volume fader. Reducing levels from your software only reduces the audio bit depth. It is much more appropriate to keep your software masters at unity and attenuate the audio to your active monitors with a passive controller like the Nano Patch Plus. This way you can maintain maximum audio resolution and attenuate your monitoring volume with the confidence that the sonic integrity of your audio is not compromised.
No active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supply of any kind can interfere with the main passive output of the Nano Patch Plus. It simply delivers attenuated signal. Pure, simple transparent.
Nano Patch Plus Features
- Super compact 2 channel analog passive volume control
- Rotary volume attenuation control
- Mute button
- Completely transparent operation
- No power required
- 2 x combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 2 x TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 1 x Mini jack I/O
- No signal conversion from unbalanced to balanced!