Great versatility and incredibly sound quality when recording vocals or instruments make the Sony C-100 a no-brainer addition to studios of any size! This two way condenser microphone, compatible with High-Resolution Audio, incorporates newly developed double microphone capsules and noise elimination structure, originally employed in the C-800G microphone, giving the C-100 a broad frequency range of 20 to 50,000 Hz. The condenser element of the C-100 microphone provides a selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni/bi-directional) for various recording applications.
Sony C-100 High Resolution Studio Condenser Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hi-Res Mic (Side Address) – Ideal for Vocal Applications
- Supports Hi-Res Recording (~50kHz)in an ultra-compact package
- Two-way structure incorporates newly developed capsules with variable directivity that deliver a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 50kHz
- Selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni/Bi) supports a wide variety of recording applications
- Two-part metallic body structure employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound
- Low-Cut filter eliminates low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- -10dB pad switch provides added headroom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.