Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Update! Free Download!
Top Functionality added
Cascade enables users to connect two Ui24R via Ethernet to double their mixing capability by enabling a new 32x32 bi-directional audio bus between consoles. Users can easily switch between Host and Remote units with a single click on Ui24R’s HTML5 screen user interface. Common applications of this new functionality include: doubling mic inputs, by adding a second Ui24R as a submixer, routed into the main Ui24R; and utilizing two Ui24R mixers to create two fully independent mixes, each with dedicated EQ/Gate/Compression, for example when mixing FOH and monitors, or creating independent FOH and streaming/live recording mixes.
Ui24R’s new Cue feature enables the saving and fast recall of mix settings. While recalling Cues, Ui24R can block any changes to routing or processor types, which enables seamless operation, an essential during low volume events, for example while mixing for theater.
UDP Lighting Control
A new UDP view in the Ui24R HTML 5 interface adds simple buttons to send industry-standard UDP commands over Ethernet to external gear such as lighting software or hardware lighting controllers. A valuable use for this feature is to trigger pre-set lighting cues, which is perfect for community theaters, churches or corporate presentation settings where the sound engineers or volunteers might not have lighting experience.
Lexicon Reverb PreDelay
The embedded Lexicon processing in Ui24R is now enhanced with Reverb Pre-Delay, allowing users to easily set the time before first surface reflections and more quickly simulate desired acoustic environments.
The new “Big Desktop” INFO view adds provides a birds eye view of the entire Ui24R mix environment, represented as a single large console surface. Users can see graphics of their gate, compressor, EQ curve, FX and Aux sends, and jump between controls for editing with simple double-clicks. This feature is designed for use on 1080p resolutions screens.
Expanded Touch Screen Support
Users now have more options for touchscreen control of Ui24R with more than 25 leading touchscreens, which directly connect to the Ui24R via HDMI and USB.
Additional Details and Availability
The 3.0 Firmware Update is available now as free download to registered Ui24R users. For more information on the new functionality mentioned in this release these and other enhancements, customers can download the Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Addendum manual. Both the free Soundcraft Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Update and Addendum Manual can be found on the Soundcraft Ui24R update page, located at https://www.soundcraft.com/ui24r
From the stage to the studio, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound. The rack-mountable Soundcraft Ui24R is a complete digital mixing and multi-track recording system that delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability—all in a streamlined design.
Soundcraft Ui24R Rack Mount Digital Mixer With Wi-Fi Tablet Control Features
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- Iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- dbx compression and AFS2 automatic feedback supression
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo 1/4” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and ecosystem for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. Renowned Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech signal processing ensures pristine sound, while 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps deliver more professional inputs than any other mixer in its class. The compact, rack-mounted Ui24R is also compatible with the new HARMAN Connected PA ecosystem, and offers unprecedented control, versatility and power at an incredible value.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.