Imagine the sounds that you can create with the most powerful stereo filter effect pedal ever created - Source Audio Spectrum Intelligent Filter. Building on almost 15 years of filter pedal technology and know-how, Spectrum is the culmination of Source Audio’s top envelope sounds and their best thinking on how to deliver those sounds to any rig.
The pedal not only features envelope filter effects inspired by the most iconic and sought-after effects pedals on the market, it also includes the option of octave tones and distortion, making Spectrum a cleverly integrated, all-in-one jam/funk machine.
Whether you want to easily plug and play with its six carefully crafted factory sounds, browse the ever-growing Neuro library for additional sounds created by Source Audio and other Spectrum owners, or use the Neuro’s deep sound editing tools to create your own presets, this filter pedal will satisfy the needs of any bass or guitar player.
Source Audio One Series Spectrum Intelligent Filter Pedal Features
- Six Onboard Presets: Choose from six different onboard envelope filter effects. Vintage sounds include effects inspired by the iconic Mu-Tron and Lovetone Meatball pedals, as well as contemporary envelopes with thumping octave-down effects and buzzing synth-like tones.
- Simple 4-Knob Control Panel: Adjust 8 different parameters with 4 knobs. Primary controls include Input Level, Modulation Depth, Frequency Starting Point, and Envelope Speed. Alternate controls (accessible by pressing the ALT button) include Envelope Sensitivity, Wet/Dry Mix, Resonance, and Output Volume.
- Deep Effects Editing Capabilities: Use the Neuro Desktop Editor (free download for Mac and Windows) or the Neuro Mobile App (free for iOS and Android) to create, store, and share highly customized filter effects.
- Growing Published Presets Library: Quickly test and download sounds from the ever-expanding collection of published User Presets created by Source Audio and the rest of the Spectrum Filter/Neuro Editor Community.
- 128 MIDI Accessible Factory Presets – The addition of a third party MIDI controller with USB host provides access to any of the pedal’s 128 Factory presets. Presets are also accessible with MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) messages when combined with the Neruo Hub.
- 25 Different Filters: Choose from a huge collection of filters including several types of low-pass, band pass, multi-pole, and phaser effects.
- Dual Filter Effects: Run two different envelope filters simultaneously, each with its own envelope response and filter type.
- 11 Styles of Envelope Follower: Choose from 11 different types of envelope follower with adjustable attack/decay as well as ADSR triggering envelopes.
- 14 Different LFO Wave Shapes: Use LFO (Low Frequency Oscillators) to control filter modulation. Choose from eight different LFO wave shapes, including sine, square, sample and hold, saw tooth, and more.
- 13 Types of Distortion: Choose anything from a subtle drive effect to extremely fuzzy Foldback effects.
- Three Modes of Operation – Use the pedal in Standard Mode for a classic stompbox experience or turn on one of the two Preset Modes and save all the knob positions.
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs: Use the Neuro Editor’s panning controls to route each Voice to any location in a full stereo spread. Dual inputs also allow for sidechain envelope control.
- Compact Design – The durable, anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware. Dimensions: L:4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs).
- Universal Bypass – Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- MIDI Control – Connect the Spectrum to the Neuro Hub and access up to 128 presets with MIDI Program Change (PC) messages. Control many of the pedal’s parameters with MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) messages or assign LFO modulation speed with MIDI Clock.
- USB Port - Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the Spectrum to work as a plug-and-play