Omnisphere 2 is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Now more powerful than ever, expanded hardware synth integration, new patches, arpeggiator upgrades and much more!
Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Hardware Synth Integration:
Omnisphere is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth! By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
List of Supported Hardware:
Roland JD-XA, Roland JD-Xi, Roland JP-08, Roland JP-8000, Roland JU-06, Roland JUNO-106, Roland JX-03, Roland SE-02, Roland SH-01A, Roland SH-201, Roland D-50, Roland GAIA, Roland Super Jupiter, Roland System-1, Roland System-8, Roland VP-03, Korg microKorg, Korg Minilogue, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Monologue, Korg MS-20ic, Korg MS-2000, Korg Prologue, Korg Radias, Moog Little Phatty, Moog Minitaur, Moog Sirin, Moog Slim Phatty, Moog Sub 37, Moog Subsequent 37, Moog Sub Phatty, Moog Voyager, Dave Smith Mopho, Dave Smith OB-6, Dave Smith Pro 2, Dave Smith Prophet 6, Dave Smith Prophet 8, Dave Smith Prophet 12, Dave Smith Prophet X, Dave Smith REV2, Nord Lead 1, Nord Lead 2, Nord Lead 3, Nord Lead 4, Nord Lead A1, Nord Stage 3, Nord Wave, Andromeda A6, Novation Bass Station II, Novation Circuit Mono Station, Novation MiniNova, Novation Peak, Virus A, Virus B, Virus C, Virus Indigo 1, Virus Indigo 2, Virus TI, Yamaha Reface CS, Studiologic Sledge, Deepmind.
New Hardware Sound Library:
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring new sounds feature a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly ‘classic’ flavor! Notably, the 2.6 update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities. Best of all, the new sounds are available for ALL users, regardless of using the hardware or not!
You can use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere, simply by dragging it onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
New High-Resolution Interface:
Omnisphere 2.6 supports a newly redesigned, high resolution interface with support for HiDPI displays. The modernized GUI is now easier to use and resizable to fit comfortably into your workspace.
Includes over 14,000 sounds!:
Since the beginning, Omnisphere has been the sonic weapon of choice for creative players and producers in search of next level sounds on hit records, bestselling games and Oscar-winning films. Omnisphere’s amazing sound library is constantly growing and being pushed in fresh directions by the award-winning Spectrasonics Sound Development Team.
57 FX Units:
Innerspace, Quad Resonators, Thriftshop Speaker, Classic Twin, Bassman, Hi-Wattage, Rock Stack, Brit-Vox, Boutique, San-Z-Amp, Stompbox Modeler, Metalzone Distortion, Toxic Smasher, Foxxy Fuzz, Analog Phaser, Analog Flanger, Analog Chorus, Analog Vibrato, Solina Ensemble, Vintage Tremolo, Envelope Filter, Crying Wah, Stomp-Comp, Precision Compressor, Studio 2-Band EQ, Vintage Compressor, Modern Compressor, Gate Expander, Vintage 2-Band EQ, Vintage 3-Band EQ, Graphic 7-Band EQ, Graphic 12-Band EQ, Parametric 2-Band EQ, Parametric 3-Band EQ, Formant Filter, Power Filter, Valve Radio, Flame Distortion, Smoke Amp, Ultra Chorus, Retro-Phaser, Pro-Phaser, EZ-Phaser, Retro-Flanger, Flanger, Chorus Echo, BPM Delay, BPM Delay X2, BPM Delay X3, Radio Delay, Retroplex, Pro-Verb, EZ-Verb, Spring Reverb, Imager
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Software Synthesizer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
- State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
- Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
- 57 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Sound Lock feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
- Greatly Enhanced Arpeggiator
- New Pattern and Play Modes
- New Presets Library
- New Step Modifiers
- New Chord Voicings
- New Pitch Slides
- New Step Dividers
- Capture MIDI Files!
- Vastly Expanded Synthesis Engine
- Four Layers per patch!
- New State Variable Filters
- Over 500 DSP Wavetables
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis
- 8 LFOs, 12 ENVs, 34 Filter Types per part
- Doubled Mod Matrix
- Full FX Modulation
- Standalone Application now included!
- New Live Mode interface for touch screens
- Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode
- Satellite Instrument support for Trilian and Keyscape
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.