The UR12 USB interface features an extremely compact design, extraordinary build and audio quality, full iPad connectivity and the outstanding D-PRE mic preamp.
Combining an extremely compact design, extraordinary build quality withal rugged metal casing, full iPad connectivity and the outstanding D-PRE mic preamp, the UR12 redefines quality for its class of USB interfaces. 24/192converters offer you levels of audio fidelity rarely seen on an interface of this size, while the legendary D-PRE gives your recordings incredible detail, depth and dynamics. Guitarists, vocalists, songwriters and producers requiring a very portable interface with amazing sonic characteristics need look no further. The included upgradable Cubase AI version offers a streamlined, easy-to-use music toolset with everything you need when inspiration strikes.
Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 1mic input (XLR)and1Hi-Zinstrumentinput (TS), 2line outputs(RCA)
- Latency-free hardware monitoring of input signal
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad
- Loopback function for internet live broadcasting
- Rugged metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.