Create and record your music with the uniquely flexible UR24C audio interface. Great for performance or a DJ/live set, the UR24C features switchable monitor modes to make sure you always enjoy the perfect headphone mix. Balance the sound of the UR24C’s inputs and your DAW in DAW mode or choose between splitting the master and cue sounds or combining them in DJ mode, with your perfect balance always at hand. 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality maintains sparkling sound, while the ability to use the compact, lightweight UR24C with a computer or iOS device means that you can record or perform anywhere.
The UR24C has two switchable monitor modes for headphones. In DAW mode, the MIX knob controls the balance between the input signals and the DAW outputs, while in DJ mode, it controls the balance between CUE and MASTER signals.
Steinberg UR24C USB Audio Interface Features
- 32-bit Integer/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with 2 x 4 analog I/O, MIDI I/O and rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs with Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power, 4 RCA line outputs and 2 TRS outputs
- Switchable monitor modes (DAW/DJ) change the function of the headphones output
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software and dspMixFx application included