The UR816C is a high-quality recording all-in-one solution for musicians and producers. The 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution and premium D-PRE mic preamps of the rack-mountable UR816C USB 3.0 audio interface capture and play back recordings in pristine sound quality. Connectivity to Macs, PCs and iOS devices and an array of analog and digital I/O allow you to work with any DAW, while a DSP-powered mixer based on Steinberg’s dspMixFx technology delivers latency-free monitoring with onboard effects. Word clock with the latest SSPLL jitter reduction technology and MIDI input and output allow for perfect integration of other studio equipment.
Steinberg UR816C USB Audio Interface Features
- 32-bit/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with 8 x 8 analog I/O, ADAT I/O, word clock I/O and MIDI I/O
- 8 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs with Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power and 2 Hi-Z, 8 TRS line outputs and 2 main outputs
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs, DIM and MUTE switches on the front panel and SSPLL technology for clock jitter reduction
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software and dspMixFX application included