If you’re looking for the most flexible string around, well boy howdy, have you ever come to the right place…
Stringjoy Broadways bring back a much-loved but since discontinued gauge combination from the past that were once a key ingredient in the original Brown Sound, and a favorite of the Sultan of Swing himself, among many others.
Vintage warmth, plenty of attack, and more flexibility than a single, unemployed 23-year old. That’s what this set is all about.
What should you expect from Stringjoy signatures?
1. Present, focused tone that brings out the true voice of your guitar and the details of your playing style.
How do we make our strings?
2. Modern, reconstructed gauges aimed at balancing the tension, tone, and feel of the strings across the fretboard.
3. High-mass winding, leading to higher output, fuller tone, and improved longevity.
Stringjoy Signatures electric guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality Nickel-Plated Steel, wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does all that mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar
- Nickel-Plated Steel, wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire.