TAMA's Iron Works Studio MS756BK is a complete reinvention of the typical microphone boom stand concept. Inspired by Tama's industry-leading drum hardware innovation, this stand is strong, versatile. Features include extremely efficient Vice-Grip Boom tilter for non-slip boom arm angle, two-tier telescoping boom arm, heavyweight cast round base, along with a host of engineering innovation that set a new professional stand for the studio environment.
The MS756LBK Low Profile Telescoping Boom Stand is as much a flagship of the Iron Works Studio Series as its MS756BK sibling, only shorter. The heavy weight round base is the perfect option for mic-ing bass drums or amplifiers when the safety of your favorite, large-body vintage mic is at stake.
TAMA Iron Works MS756LBK Low Profile Telescoping Boom Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Round Stand Base, vertical stand, boom arm, cord clip
- Vice-Grip Boom Tilter
- Die-Cast Locking Thumb Nut Die-Cast Locking Thumb Nut
- TRIPOD CAST BASE
- Silent T-handle
- Iron-Core Legs with heavy vibration-isolating rubber feet
- Iron-Core Boom Arm with removable heavy counter weight
- Height: 17 5/16”- 23 13/16” (440mm - 605mm)
- Boom: 19 7/8”- 33 7/16” (505mm - 850mm)
- Weight: 10.4lbs (4.7kg) "
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.